Sunday, April 19, 2009

Good Advise

Isaiah 45:18
"For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens, God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else."

Pres. Spencer W. Kimball said...
"We understood well before we came to this vale of tears that there would be sorrows, disappointments, hard work, blood, sweat, and tears; but in spite of all, we looked down and saw this earth being made ready for us, and we said in effect, Yes, Father, in spite of all those things I can see great blessings that could come to me as one of thy sons or daughters; in taking a body I can see that I will eventually become immortal like thee, that I might overcome the effects of sin and be perfected, and so I am anxious to go to earth at the first opportunity. And so we came"


A good friend sent this to me today...she knew I needed it. I am so grateful for friends and loved ones who are in tune with the spirit, and help me through hard times.

No comments: